Have You Considered What God's Plans Are for You?
As you look at what might be ahead in the next year, the next five years, even the next fifteen or twenty, there's one fact you absolutely can count on: life will change. How can you set priorities, seize opportunities, and make sure that you live and love well? Veteran Christian counselor and bestselling author H. Norman Wright says now is the time not to "just let life happen" but rather to ask, "What's next, Lord?" and then to step forward wholeheartedly.
Wright has packed this book with crucial questions, straightforward steps, and wise guidance. It will help you make transitions that enable you to embrace and enjoy everything God has given to you and designed for you. You'll discover more about
• Parenting through the never-ending seasons of "kids" at all ages
• Maximizing the second half of marriage or singleness
• Retiring, restructuring, or redirecting your work life
• Finding and fulfilling purpose throughout the coming years
• Leaving the legacy you want to leave
• Navigating life's "last chapter."
Discussion questions are included for you and your spouse, a couple of close friends, or a small group.