1. If you've read the Left Behind series, where do you see that its theology has impact outside church circles?
2. How a suspense thriller like this fit your expectations of Christian fiction?
3. Where do you sympathize with Jonathan Silver? Where do you get angry at him?
4. What Biblical argument could you make for or against sponsoring a child in need who is a Palestinian Arab?
5. Where do you agree or disagree with the political premises in the novel?
6. Where and why should evangelicals play a critical role in Middle-Eastern politics?
7. Where do you take the book of Revelation literally and where do you take it metaphorically?
8. What argument would you make for or against a two-state solution according to the Bible?
9. Should Mulvaney and Kate get together in another novel?
10. If you felt anger while reading the novel, who was it directed at?
11. Who was your favorite character, and why?
12. How accurate is it to assert that evangelicals have the key to the problem of terrorism in one hand and the fuse of Armageddon in the other?