Guidelines for Sounding Off on Audio Submissions
Please observe the following guidelines for your posts:
- Make sure the title of the audiobook is spelled correctly.
- Check to be sure that the author's and narrator's names are spelled correctly and associated with the correct book.
- Initial capitalize book titles, author names, first letter of a sentence, etc.
- Limit your comment to 200 words or less. Focus on why you enjoyed the book instead of a plot summary.
- Be sure that your comment does not include spoilers.
- Do not include links.
- Enter your full address, using correct capitalization and filling in all fields if you would like to be eligible to win a prize.
- Please feel free to review advanced reading copies or galleys of books, but be careful not to include spoilers (see above).
- Only one comment can be made on each book.